Competition Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The promoter of the competition is Regent Court Shopping Centre.
- The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding Regent Court Shopping Centre employees, their immediate family, or any person or company associated with the draw.
- To enter the Regent Court Mother’s Day competition, entrants are required to comment on the competition post on Facebook with ‘what their mum means to them’. The winner will be chosen on Monday 5th March.
- The prize is afternoon tea for two from Rosie’s Tearoom (situated in Regent Court) and can’t be claimed on Saturday 10th and Sunday 11th March.
- Competition closes at 23:59 on Sunday 4th March. Entries received after this time and date will not be counted.
- Regent Court Shopping Centre reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
- The management reserves the absolute right to disqualify any entrant to any competition which it considers has used improper technical means to enter.
- All decisions of the management will be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered, the prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winners will be notified through Facebook on Monday 5th March and must confirm acceptance of the prize within 21 days of offer. If any emails to the winner are returned as undeliverable or the winner does not respond in 7 days of being notified then we reserve the right to offer the prize to another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- By entering the Free Prize Draw, the winner consents to any publicity generated as a result of the draw and use on websites, Facebook, social media platforms, magazines or mobile services at any time without further consent or payment.